Sunday, August 30, 2009

August Pieces

With the move and homework, I only got three pieces entered in the August shows, and I won't be entering nay in September. Hey, a girl's got to unpack and get her schoolwork done, you know?

However, I thought I'd share the August pieces with you.

From the Pet Show (where artists trade photos of their pets and then paint portraits for each other):

This is a photograph of Collete, and elderly kitty:


And this is the portrait I did:


Tracey has done some MARVELOUS pieces, and I was very excited to get to work with her. In exchange, she painted my puppy, Scurvy, on a stone for me:

One of Tracey's other stone paintings won a Patrons' Choice award in the Pet show!

Here's a photo of Earl and his dog Zeus:


And here's the piece I made for them:


Earl's mother, Susie, entered the two of them in this as a gift for Earl, and I hope he really likes the piece. She painted a picture of Fabio, my inlaws' cockatoo, for me. I think I'm giving it to them for Christmas. It even won a Patrons' Mention award in the show!



Then I entered on piece in the Wanderlust show:

No comments:

Post a Comment